I have been waiting for an app like the one Applaudable created in KidPix: Save Your Kids Art - I just didn’t know it! The app allows you to take photographs of your child’s artwork so you don’t have thousands of pieces of paper hanging around the house. The KidPix: Save Your Kids Art app opens up to the Main Menu where you can: Add a New Artist, Add Artwork, View the Artist Portfolio and Shop. You are able to choose from a number of frames that will showcase their masterpieces. In the Shop section you are able to purchase more frames if you would like. They also offer Unlimited Archives so if you need to add more room to the app you can for $1.99 and they also have a SlideShow feature so if you want to showcase the artwork as a slideshow you have this option for $.99. I would recommend to the parents to monitor this feature though as it will allow you to purchase these items directly.
KidPix: Save Your Kids Art is a really simple app to use but it is so useful! The colors are bright and cheerful and I love that they can save their artwork and/or crafts in their very own Artist Portfolio! I am sure many of you hate to throw away your children’s wonderful artwork but you know how paper can pile up and up and up… this app allows you to enjoy their masterpieces forever! You can add several new artists so that each of your children have their own Artist Portfolio which is so great! I even added my name so when we are doing crafts and artwork together we can have fun saving our work together. This is such a clever app and it allows you to take pictures of all craftwork they create! I am constantly amazed at how people come up with the most interesting and useful apps!
Good news! Right now it is offered free so make sure to download this one today!
Note: The Developer explains that the app is a freemium app with 3 in-app purchases. Basically, it’s free to try. You can save 5 pieces of artwork per collection you create. If you like the app and want to add more artwork then you can buy unlimited archives for $1.99. If you’d like more frames for your artwork and/or a slideshow feature for your portfolio those are also available for .99.
Kidpix lets you:
- Create separate artist profiles for all of your children
- Add images using new camera shots or existing images on your camera roll.
- Enhance the artwork with beautiful vertical or horizontal frames
- Add title, date, and special notes for each artwork
- Create unlimited Collections to group similar artwork
- View Collection images as a group, singly, or in a slideshow
- Store images on your camera roll, as part of a collection within Kidpix and soon in Dropbox. (The Dropbox feature is in beta testing)
- Easily share the masterpieces with friends and family through email, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Tumblr, or create a keepsake postcard.
- Fujifilm photo gifts like mugs, magnets, puzzles, and water bottles will be available soon. (Feature in beta testing) Get your birthday/holiday shopping all done within Kidpix!
To read more about the company go here: