One of the fun parts of my job is to let busy parents know about cool products, books, apps, etc., so if you would like me to review a product and/or host a giveaway on this site please look at my polices below.
WHY should you have me review or host a giveaway of your product or service? Our Facebook presence is quite strong at the Penelope the Purple Pirate Facebook page which gets between 20,000-350,000 impressions a month. We utilize all of our social media platforms to promote product reviews and giveaways. The majority of our followers are U.S. and Canadian women between the ages of 35-44 years of age with children. They have a wide range of professions such as: accountants, teachers, and stay-at-home and work-at-home moms. Most are tech-savvy and enjoy giveaways as Penelope is known for hosting some fun Facebook parties with loads of goodies handed out from sponsors!
1. I do not charge to review a product or service. The company or individual (the Sponsor) will provide the product to be reviewed free of charge and will handle all shipping, brokerage or custom fees if necessary.
2. The items to be reviewed must be the actual product, meaning no samples, prototypes or trial offers and must be the actual sized item.
3. If the product does not seem to be a good fit for this site, I reserve the right to decline a review request.
4. A product review is posted within 2-6 weeks of receiving the product. If you would like to have a different time schedule for the review post – please let me know and I can try to work around your desired dates for the review.
5. As my readers depend on me to give honest feedback about products – I will give my honest opinion. If I have a negative experience with your product, I will let you know before I post the review, and you can then decide if you would still like me to post this review.
6. Any products sent to me for review will not be returned. However, if both parties agree to the item being sent back before the review is posted, the company/individual (the Sponsor) pays for the return shipping and handling.
7. The product or service must be available to residents of the United States.
1. The company or individual (the Sponsor) will contact me to let me know of the item(s) you would like to me to host a giveaway for. The giveaway prize will be sent directly from you to the winner of the giveaway. Please do not send me the prize directly and all shipping costs are the company or individual’s (the Sponsor) responsibility.
2. I do not charge for a giveaway if I also post a review. However, if you would like only a giveaway, I charge a flat $40 to manage the giveaway and promotion on my social media platforms for you.
3. The item that is sent to me for review will be not be the giveaway prize. The company or individual needs to send a new product to the giveaway winner(s).
4. If I do not think the product is a good fit for my readers or this site, I have the right to refuse to host this giveaway.
5. The giveaway must be available to residents of the United States.
If you are interested in having me review and/or host a giveaway, please contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide me with the following details:
1. What product/service you would like me to host a giveaway for. Please include a description of the product, value of the item, and if possible a link to the photographed product.
2. Who is the giveaway open to? Preferably residents of the United States and Canada.
3. Any other relevant information such as dates you would like the giveaway to start and end.
The winners are chosen randomly using RaffleCopter. Once the giveaway ends, I will contact the winner and they will have 72 hours to respond. I will send out two emails to let them know they won. However, if they do not respond within this 72 hour time period, I will let them know their prize has been withdrawn. Once I have the mailing information from the winner(s), I will send them directly to you (the sponsor). Sponsors are responsible for all shipping and handling costs.
I look forward to working you!